I first started with Ár nDraíocht Féin: A Druid Fellowship in the year 2000. I had had some experience with Wicca and was practicing Celtic Shamanism, which was popular at the time. It was obvious that what I was doing was different then the people around me and I hit a point where I needed more of a focus then what I was doing. Druidry was something that was interesting me and when I went to college, I found a small grove starting in the area. A year later, I finished the Dedicant Program and became involved with campus groups, speaking at campus events and making friends among many people who were not part of the Abrahamic Traditions.
Unfortunately, I do not have much of my Dedicant work anymore. It has been several years and the papers and files have become lost. However, I am continuing my studies through the General Study Program, the Initiates Program and the Warriors Guild. Below are various papers I have done in relation to these programs.
General Study Program
Warriors Guild: First Circle
- Mental 1: Conflict Resolution
- Mental 2: Grove Safety
- Mental 3: IE Warrior History
- Spiritual 1: ADF Virtues and Warriors
- Spiritual 2: Warrior Role in Ritual
- Spiritual 3: Warrior Mentor
- Physical 1: Physical Conditioning
- Physical 2: Self-Defense 1 (Certified by Martial Art Training Documentation)
- Physical 3: Camp Craft (Coming Soon!)